Reviewed in Best Android Apps
Rating: 85/100 When it comes to cloud storage, we have a lot of options to choose from. Every provider and application offers different features, but when it comes to simplicity and direct connection to my Windows 8 computer, I chose Onedrive. Of course it isn't perfect, the syncronization needs some work.
OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload files from your Android device to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for Android, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go: • Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views