Kaizala, a Microsoft Garage project, is a messaging and productivity app that helps you get your work done quickly with built-in actions while chatting. Whether you are a small business team or a community with a large number of people, Kaizala helps you to achieve results faster. Kaizala provides following capabilities:
· Setup hierarchy of groups for your community to broadcast messages to everyone as well as enable chatting among members
· Create, send and respond to actions to complete common tasks quickly
· Get information at your fingertips with built-in summary on action cards
· Chat privately in a small group, in a mega-group or 1:1 with your colleague
Achieve all of the above, while you are on the go. No need to have a computer or laptop. All you need is at least 2G internet connection. Download the app for FREE.
Actions available in this release:
· Share or Request location updates - Check where your team members are with one-tap location share
· Track Path – Request or share live location in real-time for specific duration
· Share Photo with Location - Share photo along with current location information
· Submit Bill - Capture and share bill photo along with other information to manage your bills on the move
· Create & Assign Jobs - Assign and track status of Jobs
· Request Availability - Request and share availability on any future date with summarized results
· Share Attachments - Easily share images, audio and documents
Stay tuned for more actions in upcoming releases.
We value your feedback. Please join the discussion here - http://aka.ms/discuss or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Microsoft Garage at http://microsoft.com/garage. Review terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/kaizala-eula
Note: Continued usage of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Keywords: Location, check-in, bill, attachment, audio, document, photo, track path, assign job, track job, business, community, work, SMB, group hierarchy, messaging, productivity, chat