Do you want to learn Lucid Dreaming? Awoken is the tool to do that. FEATURES:
- Reality Checking: Reminders to analyze your surroundings, so you can learn to check if you are dreaming.
- Dream Clues: low audio cues that can trigger your lucid dreaming by playing a special Totem Sound you choose.
- Dream Journal with optional pin-protection: Have a silent notification ready each morning to start recollecting your dream. Keep your journal entries in a searchable list and protect your dreams if needed.
- Cloud backup of your dreams! Create an optional cloud account to backup your dreams if you want to.
- Dream Patterns: The most common words and themes from your journal can be viewed in a list so you can analyze your dreams better.
- Pausing your training: Learning lucid dreaming takes some time. Sometimes you want to pause your training for just a few days.
- Oneironaut Achievements: An explorer of dream worlds is called an Oneironaut. Follow you progress and keep track of your stats.
Lucid dreaming is learning to know you are dreaming, while you are dreaming. Becoming aware that you are dreaming allows you to shape, influence and direct your dreams with clarity, instead of being uncritically controlled by them.
When you are aware of being in a dream, you can also learn to master experiences that aren't possible in waking reality. You can fly, breathe under water or whatever else you put your mind to. With the sensations as real as in waking life. Your mind is the only limit.
It is reported that lucid dreaming can also help to overcome nightmares, be used to rehearse success for real life scenarios and be used train creativity.
Become awoken - Start dreaming for real!
tags: lucid dreaming guide, dream guide, dream journal, reality checking, what is lucid dreaming, master lucid dreaming, lucid dreaming trainer, wake up, awake, awokem, asoken, aokem, dreaning, waking up, dream diary, lucid dreaming info, lucid dreaming learner, free dream journal, free dream diary, lucid dreaming helper, helper, dreamer helper, dream cloud, dreamcloud, journal backup, dream back up, dream server, dream sync, cloud sync, dream cloud sync, dream analyzer, dream patterns, analyze your dreams, dreampatterns, hashtags, dream themes, dream words