Reviewed in Best Social Apps for Everyone
Until some recent changes LinkedIn looked as an unnecessary social network for people not involved in work, where you would want to be visible. But after some recent updates I find myself on this app almost every day. Now LinkedIn has finally become what it was always meant to be - a great tool for both veterans and newcomers to any business. Now the website finally makes a "junior" seem more professional than desperate and that's where the app comes into play: keep your professional profile updated and stay in touch with your professional network anywhere!
In the know. On the go. The smarter LinkedIn app for Android. Redesigned with you in mind! The new Android app makes it even easier to connect and grow your network, engage with professional content and gain insights right from the stream. The new intelligent navigation is personalized just for you based on how you use LinkedIn everyday.
• Find and connect with more than 277 million members worldwide
• Stay up to date with people in your network
• Follow Influencers to get insights and original content from industry leaders in your stream
• Update your profile from within the app
• View and save recommended jobs
• Read the latest industry news
• Follow and learn more about companies
• Keep up with your favorite groups
• Purchase and upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from within the app