Reviewed in A beautiful and improved Android experience
Link Bubble is a godsend. A link you click in an app opens in a chathead like bubble, which can easily be dismissed or shared with Pocket or other apps. It's great for browsing Twitter or RSS apps. Open an article, read it, dismiss it (no longer a cluttered browser with 50 tabs).It does not substitue a full featured browser (no bookmarks), but makes browsing of feeds much easier. Free version only supports one bubble and app at the time, full version is 5 bucks.
Reviewed in Awesome Android apps - daily updates
is a free app for the Android which lets you have a faster browsing experience specially when opening links from other apps. When you open links from apps the Link Bubble will let you stay on your current page while the app is trying to load the link in the background and then displays it when it is ready, this way, you can still do some things on your current page while you wait for the other link to load.
★★★ Recognized in Google Play's Best Apps of 2014 ★★★
★★★ "I’m tempted to call this something of a revelation." - The Next Web ★★★
★★★ "This app may very well change the way I browse the web on Android, and you should definitely consider picking it up." - Android Police ★★★ Link Bubble is an all-new browser designed and crafted solely with mobile devices in mind.
• When you click on a link in an app, Link Bubble loads that webpage in the background, leaving you free to keep using your current app rather than your precious time being wasted watching a page load. Once the page has fully loaded, it will animate on screen.
• Link Bubble's flick physics allow you to go from clicking a link to sharing a link or adding it to a service such as Pocket in little more than a second!
• Load multiple links from your current app at the same time (requires Pro).
• Light and dark themes (requires Pro).
• Reading Mode (requires Pro).
• Gracefully handles links that redirect to other apps. No longer does clicking an Instagram link in Twitter redirect to a full screen browser before loading Instagram!
• Deep integration with the apps on your system.
• Locates embedded YouTube videos on web pages, and provides a shortcut to load those videos directly in the YouTube app.
• Handy stats that illustrate how much time you are saving by using Link Bubble.
Regarding the Location permission: This is required so that you might grant permission for a website to access your location (such as those with an embedded map). Link Bubble itself never accesses your location.