The new LifeLock™ app brings you the convenience of a mobile wallet and on-the-go access to the most comprehensive identity theft protection available. With this free app you can store information about all the cards in your wallet—ID, membership, gift, loyalty and payment cards—so you can access them from anywhere. In the event of wallet loss or theft, we will help cancel your payment cards conveniently with one call.
You can even choose to upload a digital image right through the app. With a click of your camera, all of your cards will be organized in folders for quick access. Bring your credit cards to life with credit card balance updates, spending by category and credit card purchase tracking at a transaction level – all in one place to help monitor for fraud.
Our security and password protection keep your personal information protected, and all of this convenience and protection is free for anyone to use!
LifeLock® identity theft protection members can view alerts in the app and use the proprietary Not Me® technology to respond immediately if the activity is fraudulent. LifeLock’s Identity Alert® system proactively detects fraud attempts to protect members before the damage can be done.* If you are a current LifeLock member, just enter the username and password from your LifeLock member account.
Additional features available for LifeLock members in the app include:
• Proactive Alerts – Receive push notifications of alerts and respond immediately, “No, this was not me,” to confirm fraudulent activities*
• Monthly Credit Score – Helps you identify important changes and see how your credit score is trending over time (requires LifeLock Ultimate™ membership)
• Valuable Tips – Expert tips, news and information to help you protect yourself from identity theft
• Information Security – No LifeLock account information is stored on your mobile device, so even if you lose it, your identity is protected
• Easy Contact – use the in-app help function to contact customer support
*Network does not cover all transactions and scope may vary.