Reviewed in BEST Apps...ALL Categories.
LastPass is amazing. If you don't know about LastPass, I suggest you go to www.LastPass.com, inform yourself about what it's about and create an account. It's an app for people with a lot of accounts requiring usernames and passwords. To make things easier, a lot of people use the same username and password for all their accounts. This is the worst thing you can do. If a hacker gets a hold of one of your account usernames and password, they now have access to ALL your accounts! LastPass is a feature rich app that saves all your usernames and passwords to different sites in one place, your LastPass Vault. It also has a password generator that will generate random passwords for you and you won't have to remember them because they will be stored in your Vault. Very, very useful app/Windows program/Chrome extension/Firefox extension. Increase your security today, download this app and setup an account!
dradik: Password manager
LastPass is an award-winning password manager that simplifies online life for millions of people worldwide. Trial for free today - you’ll wonder how you lived without a password manager before now! Use LastPass to store your logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, keep track of personal information, and more. Securely access your data from every computer and mobile device.
With LastPass, you only remember one password - your LastPass master password. LastPass will fill your logins for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them.
LastPass for Android is part of our Premium service for $12 per year. You can use the app for free for 14 days before deciding if you want to upgrade.
Simplify online life with LastPass:
• Save and autofill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts
• Streamline online shopping with Form Fill profiles
• Store your memberships, credit cards, & other sensitive data in Secure Notes
• Search for logins and notes from your vault
• Organize sites by folders
• Enable multifactor authentication to lock down your LastPass account
• Share logins with friends and family
• Audit the strength of your passwords with the LastPass Security Challenge
• Offline access to your data via the browser extensions and the mobile apps
• Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices
• LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information remains safe
LastPass is free to download and use on any desktop computer. LastPass Premium adds more features like unlimited access with our mobile apps. You’ll log in with the same LastPass account everywhere.
Premium Features Include:
★ Unlimited mobile access from all smartphones and tablets
★ Use LastPass to fill app logins on mobile
★ Use LastPass to fill web logins on Chrome & Opera mobile
★ Shared Family Folder, to share logins & notes with friends and family
★ Additional multifactor authentication options
★ Offline access to your data via the mobile apps (must login at least once to store the data)
Why use a password manager?
• Never forget another password
• Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
• Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites - less typing!
• Securely share your passwords with friends and family
• Only worry about one master password
* Filling app logins is supported on Android 4.1+ (Use Android 4.3+ for the best experience)
* Filling web logins in Chrome mobile is supported on Android 4.3+
* Fill logins in InBrowser on Android 4.4+
* Supports fingerprint authentication on Samsung Galaxy devices that have a fingerprint reader, and devices with the Synaptics fingerprint reader
* Have any questions about the permissions our app requests? Please see our help desk article at https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=3505
* Some apps aren’t optimized to work with our autofill feature. Fill for those apps can be disabled by selecting the “Edit app fill settings” item from the Preferences page, and setting the app to "do not show fill window"
* Due to the way Android implements input methods, if you would like to use LastPass for Android's input method to fill into apps, you must not move the app to the SD card. It will be disabled upon each reboot if you do so.