Reviewed in Indie Game Selections
Might seem pricey but well worth it! This title brings the Metroid/Castlevania experience to the mobile platform in spades. The gameplay is smooth and didn't leave me with any frustrations. The Moga controller is also compatible with this game. The graphics are reminiscent of a very clean playstation one plat former and the animations are smooth and fun to watch. I am still playing this one and loving it. If you aren't into paying the full price for master edition there is a free version out there. But as for master edition 5/5! ( i love this game )
- Lemegeton Master Edition is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com - An Action game you need to PLAY
- Contain full Lemegeton Episode 1 features
- Lemegeton Episode 2 New Content
- Two playable characters
- 7 Areas to Explore
- Over 30 Demons
- Over 30 Skills
- Plenty of Weapons and Upgrade
- New Storyline
- and More
Only in Master Edition
- Playable character Dawn unlocked by default
- Readjusted gameplay experience FOR
- ONE-TIME payment, NO Inapp-Purchase, NO AD Banner
Paid it Once and play forever
- FREE Update
- Players Comments
"Like all the people say Just like castlevenia but still stands its ground as a solid new game."
"Wow! I was surprised at how good and fun this game is. Highly recommend."
"Lemegeton Keep up the good work, google need more games like this, there is too much crap on here. Lol"
A special agent, Sabio, of a mysterious organization, St. Guardian, is ordered to pursue a traitor, Pecador. Pecador steal St. Guadian's vital item, Solomon Ring and run to the well-known Italy ghost town Craco. Sabio go after him and encounter attacks by demons inside Craco.
In episode 2, Sabio and Noiva decided to get back Craco. They ensure the escape path such that they can go whenever any dangerous thing happen. Noiva think it is worth to study for investigating the demon world.
Sabio want to find out Pecador and Dawn. Also, he wants to truth behind everything.
You play as Sabio and Dawn. You have to kill demons before they beat you. You earn experience and coins during battles. After getting certain experience point, your character will level up and increase abilities. For coins you earn, you can make use of them for recovery items.
The control system is sample and easy. You can customize your buttons layout, which allow you to create the most appropriate control scheme.
There are powerful demons inside Craco. For everytime you beat a boss, you learnt new skills and get a new equipments. You can use new skills to reach new area. And use equipments to upgrade you character.
But demons are never died, they are just sealed. They come back human world after a certain time period. You can beat them down again and again in order to get hidden items.
Demons are smart. Fighting not work for all demons. You are challenged by different quests offered by demons.
- hidden Weapons and items.
- 3D Graphics, Support HD Display
- Support Zeemote JS1
- Optimized for XperiaPlay
- New Playable Character
- New Weapons and Items
- New Area
- New Demons
- New Challenges
Change in v3.03:
- Japanese Translation is available
Change in version 3.01
- minor bug fix
- Lemegeton Master Edition is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- support generic usb gamepad ( Android Icecream Sandwish or above required )
- proofread English dialogue
- new item Summoning Ring
- fix expansion file download problem