As legal professionals or law students, you constantly have to manually enter specialized words on your smartphones; your wasted productivity can be significantly reduced when you use the Adaptxt Legal keyboard. With a legal dictionary that includes more than 20,000 terms across 5 languages; legal professionals can save hours of productivity. As you start typing, frequently used legal terms from practices like tax law, federal law, state law and others are offered as suggestions to enhance your typing and note-taking experience.
Adaptxt legal keyboard allows you to create shortcuts for frequently used text, saving you the hassle of repetitive typing.
Adaptxt legal keyboard is the first custom-made keyboard for law school students and legal professionals including lawyers, paralegals, judges, and others working in law firms to offer an efficient texting experience.
• 6 Legal dictionaries: Legal (FR), Legal (DE), Legal (ES), Legal (FI), Legal (UK) & Legal (US)
• 81 languages
• 39 valuable industry-specific dictionaries across domains: business, medicine, law, finance and IT & Telecom
SMART PREDICTION & LEARNING
• Error correction and context-based predictions
• Learns from your writing style & provides personalized word suggestions
• Learns from Facebook and Twitter
TAP & GLIDE
• Tap on keys or swipe over characters to form words (Glide)
• 12 key layout
• Language-specific layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, etc.)
• Automatic Text Replacement (ATR) to create custom text shortcuts
• Launch applications and websites from the keyboard
THEMES & KEYBOARD CUSTOMIZATION
• Dedicated legal themes
• Create your own themes, swap keys, and modify key shape, font style, background picture, colors and height of your keyboard
SINGLE TAP FUNCTIONS
• Clipboard: select, cut, copy, paste & navigation keys
• Revert key: undo auto correction
• Share key: post messages on social networks from the keyboard.
# # # #
• For issues/feature requests on Adaptxt Legal Keyboard
http://www.adaptxt.com/forum or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org