Reviewed in Point and click adventures
Nina and Max will return in Secret Files 3. The classic PC point & click adventure features a cinematic story, a variety of locations, and much more. It should be the happiest day of her life, but Nina’s anticipation of the upcoming marriage with Max is being clouded by terrible nightmares of an apocalypse. Could this be related to the events that took place in Tunguska? As further incidents transpire and Nina comes across some major secrets, she realizes that she has just stumbled onto a new epic adventure …
ATTENTION: Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing problems with the compatibility of Secret Files Tunguska and Secret Files Sam Peters under Android 5.0 (Lollipop). If you have this operating system installed, you cannot have both games installed on your smartphone or tablet at the same time. Therefore, you need to delete one to be able to play the other. Of course, you can always re-install the deleted title for free. We are already working on a permanent solution. [ FULL GAME! NO EPISODES! The award-winning point and click adventure debuts on Google Play, localized into seven different languages and fully optimized for a wide range of Android devices! ]
# # # HISTORY MEETS FICTION IN A MYSTERY ADVENTURE PAR EXCELLENCE # # #
When Vladimir Kalenkow, a high-ranking scientist looking into the unexplained Tunguska catastrophe from 1908, goes missing, his daughter Nina and his assistant Max are drawn into a conspiracy of epic proportions. Chased across the globe by the Russian intelligence apparatus and a zealous secret society, the two adventurers solve mysteries in Germany, Russia, Cuba, China and even Antarctica. But the more light they shed on the truth, the more they put themselves in danger!
# # # UNRAVEL ONE OF THE BIGGEST ENGIMAS OF THE 20th CENTURY # # #
Help Nina and Max, the adventurous protagonists of Secret Files Tunguska, to solve a variety of challenging quests and elaborate riddles as the title’s fascinating plot leads you to the most remote corners of the Earth. Travel to exotic locations, explore rich sceneries, engage with interesting characters and collect useful information. Unravel a mystery that remained unsolved for more than a hundred years!
# # # ENJOY AMAZING FEATURES AND A DEEPLY IMMERSIVE ATMOSPHERE # # #
• An interactive mystery thriller for smartphones and tablets
• 12+ hours of suspense-laden playing time
• No micro transactions or in-app purchases
• 2 playable main characters
• Dozens of NPCs with individual background stories
• Lots of demanding quests, riddles and puzzles
• More than a hundred exciting locations
• High-quality graphics with amazing attention to detail
• Full voice acting by popular dubbing actors
• Fully localized into German, English, Russian, Polish, French, Spanish and Italian
• Spot-on touch controls made for mobile
# # # WINNER OF COUNTLESS AWARDS AND ACCOLADES # # #
Secret Files Tunguska has received dozens of honors from games reviewers and jury members alike. Among others, it got a 92 points “Gold” rating from Adventure Europe, a 89 per cent “Gold” award from Game Hunters and a 86 points “Gold” star from Gamaxx. In addition, it has also been named “Game of the Year” by the editorial departments of Gamestar and The Gamer’s Base as well as “Best Adventure of the Year” by the readers of PC Games and Adventure-Treff.
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
• Secret Files website: http://secretfiles.deepsilver.com/en/
• Animation Arts website: http://www.animationarts.de/
• Deep Silver website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
• Deep Silver FISHLABS website: http://www.dsfishlabs.com/
• Secret Files on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secretfilesgames
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Secret Files Tunguska requires Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread (or higher) and runs on all Android-powered smartphones and tablets with 512mb RAM of more. The game does not contain any in-app purchases or micro transactions. Instead, the initial purchase gives you access to the full array of content and features.