OrderAhead is the most convenient way to order and pay from your phone at local restaurants. Use OrderAhead to save time and discover new local places to order takeout food on the go.
★ Ordering has never been easier:
• Order and pay from your Android phone.
• Discover new places to eat or order takeout food from the restaurants you love.
• Choose a pickup time that fits your schedule.
• Get instant receipts and quickly re-order previous orders.
• 24/7 customer support accessible by phone or email.
★ How it works:
1. Install the OrderAhead Android app.
2. Add multiple credit cards to simplify personal and business purchases.
3. Browse full menus of local restaurants, create your order, and select a pickup time.
4. When you arrive, just tell the merchant your name and be on your way.
You can currently order ahead from cities across California and select locations around the nation. California cities include San Francisco, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Mountain View, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, San Jose, San Carlos, Stanford, Los Angeles, Venice, and Santa Monica.
Don’t see your city or favorite local restaurant? OrderAhead adds new cities and restaurants every week! Let us know where you are & what your favorite takeout restaurants are and we’ll make sure you can order ahead from them! Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Stay up to date with the latest OrderAhead news, including newly added restaurants and features
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrderAhead
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/orderahead
• Send us feedback: email@example.com
No matter where you go or what you’re doing, OrderAhead is always at your fingertips. Place your order ahead of time with the Android App, iPhone App or OrderAhead Website (www.orderaheadapp.com)
• Phone State/Profile/Accounts - Used to autofill information on signup
• Contacts - To invite your friends to earn OrderAhead credit
• Network/Location - To serve you the best deals for your location
• Storage - For blazingly fast image loading
• Push Messaging - To remind you before you have to leave.