With the KBC Mobile Banking app, you can bank on the go where and when you want. It's packed with great features that let you:
- transfer funds in real time between your own accounts or to accounts at other banks
- check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year and even search for specific transactions.
- as a business person easily differentiate between your personal and business affairs in both the account overview as well as with regard to beneficiaries and credit cards
- manage your beneficiary details
- load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time
- enter and manage planned transaction orders, like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future
- make payments quickly between two smartphones using the KBC Mobile Banking app
- set a limit for the amount you can transfer
- use the MobileCash function to withdraw cash without your bank card using your smartphone from any KBC/CBC ATM
- send a message to your branch, agent or relationship manager using the contact function
- use the MobilePay function to pay for your online purchases without a card reader – ideal for making quick and secure payment of invoices in Doccle or for items purchased in an online shop
- view and pay electronic invoices from KBC Insurance or those sent to you through Zoomit.
- receive notifications and check your account balance on your smartwatch You'll see that the KBC Mobile Banking app is very easy to use. With your personal PIN, logging in and signing transactions is as easy as one, two, three! You can use additional functionalities like managing your limits or making a transfer in excess of the standard limit with your card reader.
Interested? Download the app and try out the demo version. Just register using your bank card and card reader and you're off! Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.