With the KBC Mobile Banking app, you can bank on the go where and when you want. It's packed with great features that let you: • Transfer funds in real time between your own accounts or to accounts at other banks.
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year and even search for specific transactions.
• Manage your beneficiary details.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage scheduled transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
• Set a limit for the amount you can transfer.
• Withdraw cash with your smartphone using MobileCash at a KBC or CBC ATM without needing your bank card.
• Communicate with KBC contacts like our branch advisers, insurance agents or relationship managers using 'Messages'.
• Buy online without a card reader using MobilePay, the ideal way to pay quickly and securely for online store purchases.
• View and pay bills from KBC Insurance or those sent to you through Zoomit.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.