Reviewed in Insanely Awesomely Good Looking Apps
I know I hate iOS 7 on my iPad but I love the built-in blurred wallpapers. Blur does exactly the same thing to any photo you select, it even gives you some advances options and details. So if you're into blurred wallpapers. This one is for you!
★ Unlock the full version of Blur, FREE today with AppGratis! ★ Blur transforms ordinary pictures into stunning Android wallpapers.
***** " The Blur app will give your home screen wallpaper a fresh new look." - www.androidcentral.com *****
***** " Creating awesome wallpapers couldn't be easier! " - www.androiddissected.com" *****
***** " Android App of the Week." - www.androidheadlines.com *****
Benefits of paid version
1. Pattern Editor
2. Color Editor.
3. No Ads.
Blur turns any image into an iOS 7 style wallpaper with one simple control. Choose picture from gallery and turn it into awesome colorful wallpaper for your Home screen.
The basic idea of this app is to blur picture to the extreme and flatten out it into a nice colorful background for your Android device.
Using blur you can create customized wallpaper in three very simple and straightforward steps.
1. Crop image
2. Apply blur. You can drag the seek bar to the left or right to increase or decrease the intensity of the blur.
3. Play with colors. Swipe up on image to change colors. You can individually control the intensity of the red, green and blue color in the wallpaper image.
Full Feature List :-
- Adjust blur ( Real-time preview )
- Adjust colors & Add beautiful patterns
- Simple and easy crop and re-crop. ( Perfectly crops images which fit perfectly to your device screen)
- Instantly set wallpaper
- Save wallpaper to photo library.
- Load images directly from gallery. Go to gallery -> choose share -> select Blur
Limitation of Free Version
- Adjust colors is disabled.
- Pattern editor is disabled.
- In-app Ads
Suggestions can make this even better. Feel free to send your feedback
to us :- email@example.com