Jelly is a better way to ask a question with photos, maps, friends, and more. It's also people helping each other—something that's both meaningful and fun.
- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections and location.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
*Currently supporting devices running Android 4.0+
**Jelly requests permission to use your device location to help route questions and answers
**If you would like to help test new Jelly features join our Android beta: https://plus.google.com/communities/108020468206850882231