Reviewed in Must Have Apps
I believe, best app in it's kind. Email and work planner, GTD in single package. Adding Task/To-do from email is always a hassle but with IQTELL you can do this in just one click, literally one click. IQTELL has integerated to-do app to better manage your professional life.
Manage your email and Get Things Done with IQTELL. Anywhere, Anytime, Online or Offline! GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
The only mail app that combines email with Actions, To-do items and Projects.
All you need is in one place! Your Email accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Prospects and much more. Using your IQTELL account with the web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote.
So, what can you do with the IQ app?
• Login with your existing IQTELL account, or create your new IQTELL with Username and Password credentials or using your Google Account.
• Manage all your email accounts, process your email to create and update tasks and projects, and perform all email operations: compose, respond, archive, delete, move, flag, etc. Swipe your email to get things done.
• Manage your GTD® Lists - Next Actions, Inbox, Actions, Projects, Someday, Ticklers.
• View Actions by Context (Home, Office, etc.), Time Needed, Priority, and more.
• Use powerful, customizable Watch Lists.
• Perform Weekly Reviews - Get your Weekly Review done on your Android device - complete actions, set priorities, context and update any other details.
• All completely searchable.
The IQ App offers you even more. Check out these Cool Features!
• 100% Offline operation.
• Batch operations, e.g., Complete, Move, set Due Date, Star and more.
• Native Push Reminders, including "Snooze" and "Park" functionality.
• Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
• Automatic Syncing between the IQ App and your cloud-based account.
• Fully customizable:
- Set the folders / apps you want to see, e.g. Actions, Next Actions, Projects, etc.
- Decide what information you'd like to see while in List View and Full View, e.g., Due Date, Context, Time Needed, etc.
- Set your desired Batch Operations.
The IQ app and our Web-based app - a complete solution!
• A single account does it all:
- Your cloud-based account accessible through the IQ Android app and through the IQ web-based app.
• Getting things done has never been easier:
- Using the IQ Web-based app provides you the ability to process all your email accounts, calendars, Evernotes, Actions (Tasks), Projects, and all the needed information and docs - all in one place.
- On the go? Use the IQ app to manage email and keep track of all your projects, actions, to-do items, contexts, watch lists, with access to all the information you need.
• On any other system? Forward or send emails to create Actions, Projects, and more directly in your cloud-based account. Learn More - http://kb.iqtell.com/email/use/email-gateway
Follow Us for Updates:
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/Android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.