Reviewed in Must Have Apps
I believe, best app in it's kind. Email and work planner, GTD in single package. Adding Task/To-do from email is always a hassle but with IQTELL you can do this in just one click, literally one click. IQTELL has integerated to-do app to better manage your professional life.
The only mail app that seamlessly integrates email and task management to Get Things Done* Please click the following link to download the Quick Startup Guide:
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.