syosyosyo: I see people looking for MX Player alternatives while it is still incompatible with 4.4.2 . Dice has always worked flawlessly for me. It also has a pop up play option!
* If you have problems , please uninstall and re-install diceplayer.
* If you have no speed control bar , change "Settings->Select Player" for your file extensions to "Default". HW Accelerated Video Player with Playback speed control and Network support.
* POP-UP Play
* Network Support : Windows Share / FTP / HTTP / WebDAV
* Multiple audio track
* Multiple subtitle track : external sub also suppoted.
* HW Accelerations : no limitations like a network , containers.
Playback speed control
- up to x2.0 ( on HW )
- audio pitch correction support
- SSA,SMI,SRT, VoBSub (beta)
- MKV/MP4 embedded subtitle supported
- Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
- HTTP Live Streaming
- Windows Share(SMB)
* Allwinner based devices
* Amlogic based devices
* Rockchip based devices
=> Use Stock player options on "Settings" menu
* ST-Erricson NovaThor ( U8500 / U9500 )
=> Need ICS update
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes' capability.
- Email address has been changed. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.