Bank conveniently and securely with Bank of America® Mobile Banking.* Enjoy a fast, optimized experience on your AndroidTM device.
Mobile Check Deposit: Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them right away1
BankAmeriDeals®: Choose deals and get cash back right into your account2
Email & Mobile Transfers: Securely send money using a mobile number or email address3
Notifications: Set up and manage account alerts
Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs, banking centers4
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking.
1Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability, other restrictions. If device has no rear-facing camera, the feature isn’t available.
2Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption. Restrictions apply; see Terms.
3Must enroll in program. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. Dollar/frequency limits apply. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
4Must enroll in Bill Pay or add external transfer accounts via Online Banking. Troubleshooting Tips:
* Having general app issues? Try clearing the browser cache (Settings>App Mgr>Internet) and restarting the device. If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting to our app, try resetting your modem/router.
* If you’re having difficulties making a check deposit, here are some suggestions:
- Make sure your device’s rear camera has a minimum of 2 megapixels
- Some apps may interfere with the performance of other apps. For example, certain privacy or rotation lock apps (such as “SmartApp Lock or “Rotation Lock Adaptive”), may need to be turned off while making a deposit
- Make sure the check is a standard-sized personal or business check from a U.S. financial institution, in U.S. dollars. Oversized or undersized checks (such as rebate checks) may not be accepted via mobile deposit
- Take the photo 10-13 inches above the check, leaving some space around the check within the designated frame to prevent cropping
- Some Samsung devices don’t display the check image in Check Preview, but the photo has been captured - continue and tap the “Use” button. After you see the image on the Details screen, if you need to retake the photo, just tap the image.
- Verify in Settings that Developer Mode options are not active, including “Strict mode,” “Do Not Keep Activities” and “Protect SD Card”
* If you continue to experience issues, please go to the Developer Website link on our app store page and choose the best way to reach us.
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
©2014 Bank of America Corporation