Imgur (pronounced “imager”) brings the most entertaining internet content to your phone. Just install it and enjoy the day's most awesome stream of images, pictures, GIFs, and memes. What a time to be alive! What kind of ridiculously awesome things?
• WELL, there’s funny GIFs, awesome science facts, cute kitten pics, informative tutorials, memorable moments from video games, gorgeous 4K wallpapers, political news and current events, heartwarming motivational stories, and much more.
• Looking for a specific image, post or reaction GIF? We got a Search for that! (Protip: to search by subreddit, type in r/ before your search term).
• Scratch a specific itch by diving into our Topics, such as Funny, Aww, or The More You Know.
What do I do with these posts I’m seeing?
• As much (or as little) as you like! No account login is required to consume amazing content.
• But, if you have an account, you can cast judgment on each post you see by upvoting it, downvoting it, or leaving a comment.
• Favorite posts you really love to save them to your Imgur account for later viewing.
• If you find something you just HAVE to share, in-app buttons allow you to share posts with your friends on Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, 9GAG, and more!
What if I want to create or share something?
• Use our Upload feature to create your own pictures, memes, GIFs, and photo albums.
• From there, either share your new post as a private link, post it to a social network like Facebook or Twitter, or submit it to Imgur community for public consumption. (Upvotes not guaranteed).
Here’s what totally real people are saying about our app:
“ALAN I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS THING YOU MADE BUT I LOVE IT HONEY” - MOM ★★★★★
"This app is the best app on the planet. It’s a totally amazing app. Can I have my $5?" - Julian, QA Tester ★★★★★
"Imgur is great for killing time before theater performances start."- Abraham Lincoln ★★★★★
"You will remove these restraints and download the Imgur app" - scavenger scum ★★★★★
"THIS APP IS RAW! I wouldn’t feed it to my dog!” - Gordon Ramsay ★
Got something to say? We want to hear it! Review us in the Play Store or reach out to us: