Reviewed in COOL AndroidGame
Have you ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH? When Tim Burr's family disappeared and his house spontaneously burst into flames he thought his day was as about bad as it could get. That's when his hand became self-aware and broke the horrific news that the world was now ruled by bears. Join Tim as he embarks on an epic battle across time and space, unravelling the bear-ridden damage to Earth's timeline. It's a bit like Quantum Leap but with more bears and lumberjacks. FIST OF AWESOME is a heartfelt love-letter to golden classics like Double Dragon, Streets of Rage and Final Fight. Prepare yourself for the most epic time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up OF ALL TIME!
Have you ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH? FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question "what would happen if bears took over the world?" and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you're in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
- Like Streets of Rage, but with more bears
- Google Play Services integration
- Visit the "More" screen and tap the online icon to view unlocked Achievements
- Online Leaderboards are provided for all Arena Mode stages
- Gamepad support
- Support for PS3, XBox, Red Samurai and MOGA controllers
- Also compatible with most other generic Bluetooth controllers
- Tutorial adapts based on input method used
- Fully compatible with most Android micro-consoles including Mad Catz MOJO and Nvidia Shield
- Optimised for tablets