LeShop.ch is happy to welcome you to the leading Swiss pocket supermarket! With this application, specially developed for Android, you can do your shopping from anywhere at any time. Shop for groceries from your couch or on the move and choose between 12'000 Migros products, fresh products, branded articles and even wine! You can either have your groceries delivered to your door or collect them at the LeShop.ch DRIVE or RAIL. This application is user-friendly and simple. You can do your whole shopping offline but you need to be connected to send your order. The browsing is fluid and rapid; it is quite simply the most convenient way to shop for groceries on the move.
LeShop.ch HOME - deliveries right to your door:
- The entire LeShop.ch assortment
- Express delivery to your door by the Swiss Post
- Delivery fee between Fr. 7.90 and 15.90, depending on the order value
LeShop.ch DRIVE in Studen - free pick-up service:
Fill up on groceries in an extremely handy and fast way at LeShop.ch DRIVE in Studen: pick up your Migros products at Migros prices and branded articles within 5 minutes on your way home!
- 8'000 Migros products and branded articles, including local products, fresh bread and fresh fish
- The LeShop.ch DRIVE service is free
- No minimum purchase value required
- Shop online, your order is ready for pick up after 2 hours and you are ready to leave within 5 minutes!
- Payment with credit or debit card (EC, Maestro, PostCard) on-site
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 8-20 h, Friday 8-21 h, Saturday 8-17 h
- DRIVE Customer Care: 0848 111 997 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeShop.ch DRIVE, Petinescastrasse 10, 2557 Studen. A6 Biel-Bern, exit Studen
The LeShop.ch RAIL pick-up service makes life easier for commuters: Shop for groceries from your couch or on the train and pick up your order at the station after work!
- The LeShop.ch RAIL service is free
- Minimum purchase value of only Fr. 49.-, ideal for small orders
- Shop online and pick up your groceries at the station the following day
- Pick-up hours:
SBB luggage counter at Zurich main station: Monday to Friday 3pm-7:45pm
SBB luggage counter at Lausanne main station: Monday to Friday 4:30 pm-6:45pm
- Customer Care: 0848 111 999 / email@example.com
- Perfect synchronisation between your Android and the website: the products in your basket can be saved by syncing, even if you interrupt your purchases. When you connect to the website www.LeShop.ch after shopping and then syncing on Android, your Android basket can be recovered. You can, for instance, shop with your Android in the train and send the order from your PC at home or at the office or inversely.
- Shopping lists: they can be used both on the Internet and on the mobile. You can also create new lists or change lists.
- Payment: you can securely pay by credit card or billing (but not via PostFinance) on your smartphone.
- Scanner: scan the bar code of a product and then simply add it to your shopping basket.
- Registration: Please register first at www.LeShop.ch. If you are already a LeShop.ch customer, you can log in with your usual login name and password.
- Payment method / delivery address: please enter a payment method and delivery address in your customer account at www.LeShop.ch if you haven't done it yet.
English, French, German