Reviewed in Android Essentials (Frequent Updates)
If you travel alot or have a small amount of MB in your phone subscription this is a handy tool. You can save articles, webpages and many more to save them for later. This is especially usefull in combination with flipboard, cause you can browse trough flibboard in the morning, save thw articles you want and read them at anytime and anywhere.
Reviewed in Awesome Android apps - daily updates
formerly Read It Later! is an offline reader. When you find something interesting online, such as an article, video, or image, that you don't have the time to view at the moment, you can instead save it to Pocket. Then the app automatically saves the media and syncs it to your devices (desktop, phone, or tablet) so that you can view it for later at your leisure, even without an internet connection.
Save articles, videos and other web content for later in a beautiful and optimized easy-to-view experience for your phone and tablet -- even offline. Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions