Reviewed in The best Apps and Games - Daily Update
Great collection center for all kinds of images, videos and texts that you want to save temporaly! Later you can choose the files from a nice list to read or watch it (partially also offline)! P.S.: A premium-version is via an In-App purchase also available! Also optimized for tablets!
Reviewed in Tried and Tested Apps
When I first tried this app I thought it was the next "sliced bread" - I don't know if that's a local saying, but it was an amazing app. I mean it still is but when other apps can do similar things eg Evernote. It's hard for me to fawn over it. It's function is to save Web pages for offline use. This includes video sites and not to knock it too much the UI is always clean and beautiful.
Reviewed in Chosen Ones
Using this since it was called Read It Later, I've never stopped using it. Coupled with a browser extension is the ultimate app, I use it on a daily basis, since I read something everyday. Synced this with Google Calendar so it shows when I archived an article.
dradik: Save articles for offline reading. Really useful if you travel on planes a lot like myself.
Save articles, videos and other web content for later in a beautiful and optimized easy-to-view experience for your phone and tablet -- even offline. Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions