Reviewed in apps that do amazing thing the iPhone can't
Mumble! by HyperByte is a very unique app that introduces “intelligent vibrations” to Android phones, giving users complete control over vibrating alerts and adds awesome functionality most people never would have even considered. The tyrannical dark age of dumb vibrations is over. Welcome to world’s first intelligent vibrations, this is what the future feels like. (Compatible with most SMS and Instant Message apps) Please try “Mumble! Basic” first to make sure that it works with your phone/messaging app before upgrading to this FULL version. After upgrading, please uninstall the free version for best results.
The primitive dark age of “dumb” notifications is over. Welcome to world's first intelligent vibrations. Now you can finally sense a message's length, excitement, context, and emotion before even looking at your phone. This is what the future feels like...
Note: This is the BASIC version. Certain features like "context awareness" and "emotion detection" are only available in the full version. If you like this app, then please consider upgrading to the full version to get the full experience!
Featured on: LifeHacker.com, AddictiveTips.com, WonderHowTo.com, and MANY more!
"This is one of those apps that you never knew you needed, but as once it’s on your phone you have no idea how you lived without it....Words cannot do this app justice, just trust me – You need it." - PhoneMeta.com
"Adds awesome functionality most people never would have even considered" - BGR.com
"Mumble! is a brilliant concept that brings something unique to the table that we’ve never seen before" - AddictiveTips.com
"Mumble! is a very smart application and one of my favorites that I have covered." - WonderHowTo.com
* Have you ever wanted to know if a message was short and boring, or LONG AND EXCITING!!!!!
* Do you hate being bothered by annoying one word answers?
* Do you wish that you wouldn't get an annoying second buzzing from your friend fixing a typo they just sent a few seconds ago?
Mumble! is a revolutionary new vibrating notification app for SMS and instant messages. It's the first and only app that allows you to have a sense of the emotion, content, length, and importance of the messages you receive before reading them. This innovative idea is combined with ultra-advanced algorithms that have a sophisticated understanding of human emotion and natural language processing. Mumble! gives you an experience unlike anything else on the planet.
• Smart and Dynamic vibration notifications based on each message you receive
• Compatible with: Almost every SMS app, WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Viber, Line, Telegram, TextSecure, WeChat, BBM, Kakao Talk, Yahoo! Messenger, imo, Tango Messenger, Talkray, GroupMe, textPlus, hike messenger, Mo+, and MORE COMING SOON!
(Note: some SMS apps only work with Android 4.4 or higher)
• Highly customizable
- Tons of powerful settings that are super simple to use
• Automatically ignore annoying messages:
- Single word responses
- Typo fixing
• Very light weight (doesn’t kill your battery or slow down your phone)
• Safe and Private: Message processing is done locally on your phone. Mumble! doesn't store your messages or send them over the Internet. (Note: the "Internet Permission" is only used for very infrequent Google Analytics which is only used for download statistics and not your personal info)
• Also works with other 3rd party notification apps!
• Other languages coming soon!
Check out the FULL version for even more awesome features. Including...
• [FULL VERSION] Option to ignore Spam and Duplicate Messages
• [FULL VERSION] Always/Never ignore your choice of phone numbers, user names, and keywords
• [FULL VERSION] Content Awareness: Recognize (using various vibration patterns) or Ignore: Questions, Positive/Negative Emotion, Emergencies, NSFW content, and messages about Business/Money
• [FULL VERSION] Easily create your own powerful custom keyword filters to be specially alerted to the things that matter most to you, or ignore things that you find annoying
• [FULL VERSION] Smart Sleep: Option to set a time to ignore every message that isn't an emergency
Created and owned by: Jordan Elvidge
Contact me at: Jordan27x@gmail.com