Mumble! is the world's FIRST and ONLY intelligent notification app for messages!
Compatible with: Almost every SMS app, WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Viber, Line, Telegram, TextSecure, Text Me!, WeChat, More coming soon!
Featured on: LifeHacker.com, AndroidAndMe.com, AddictiveTips.com, WonderHowTo.com, and MANY more!
* Have you ever wanted to know if a message was short and boring, or LONG AND EXCITING!!!!!
* Do you hate being bothered by annoying one word answers?
* Do you wish that you wouldn't get an annoying second buzzing from your friend fixing a typo they just sent a few seconds ago?
With Mumble! now you can do all of this and more!!!
Mumble! is a revolutionary new vibrating notification app for text messages. It's the first and only app that allows you to have a sense of the emotion, content, length, and importance of the messages you receive before reading them. This innovative idea combined with advanced algorithms makes Mumble! incredibly intelligent in order give you an unparalleled experience.
• Smart and Dynamic vibration notifications based each message you receive
• Ignore annoying messages:
- Single word responses
- Typo fixing
• Highly customizable
• Very light weight (doesn’t kill your battery or slow down your phone)
• Highly compatible (Works with most SMS apps and other 3rd party apps)
• Check out the FULL version for WAY more awesome features
** Eventually will support instant messaging apps such as: Facebook Messenger, Kik, Whatsapp, etc.
"Mumble! is a brilliant concept that brings something unique to the table that we’ve never seen before" - addictivetips.com
"Mumble! is a very smart application and one of my favorites that I have covered." - wonderhowto.com
"Something that you surely will not have seen before" - phoneplatter.com
• Mumble! is a vibrating SMS notification app only and does not send or display messages. You can use it with almost any SMS app that you want and use it with most other 3rd party apps like “Light Flow” and “Floating Notifications”!
• It only works when receiving REAL text messages (so any "free messaging" apps won't work)
• To avoid it closing your other apps, please take it off your auto-kill list (if you are using a task killer). This problem is mostly on older phones (e.g. Samsung Galaxy II). For your convenience it'll reboot when it gets "killed" so that you don't have to restart it everytime, however, this causes a hiccup of its reopening and closing your current app when it gets killed and then a new message arrives.
• Has been tested to work on these SMS apps:
- Stock/Default (the one that came with your phone)
- Hangouts (Just Confirmed!)
- Go SMS
- Handcent SMS
- Chomp SMS
- Textra SMS
- Hi Message
- Messaging 7
- hello sms
- Easy SMS
(Note: hangouts should work by simply turning off the vibrate setting within it)
(Ninja SMS is currently unsupported)
What the permissions mean:
Read/receive your text messages:
All this does is let Mumble! receive and parse the messages you receive. This is an automated process so your information stays private.
Run at startup:
Allows Mumble! to automatically reboot itself when you restart your phone so that you don’t have to remember to manually launch it.
Needed to control your phone’s vibrations for notifications.