ASHLEY MADISON BLACKBOOK! Ashley Madison, the world’s largest online dating site for married men and women looking to have discreet affairs, brings you an app that protects your phone communications and privacy.
Stay discreet with local, private, and disposable phone numbers:
The Ashley Madison BlackBook app allows you to generate a local or international phone number that you can dispose of at any time. When you call someone, they’ll see your disposable phone number. When someone calls your disposable phone number, the app rings. Your real phone number is never exposed at any time. Anyone you communicate with will think your disposable phone number is your real phone number.
ASHLEY MADISON BLACKBOOK FEATURES:
* Supports phone calls and text messages.
* PIN lock that protects the entire app so ONLY YOU can open the app and use it.
Buy a number from any of these countries:
United States*, Canada*, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Japan, United Kingdom*, Ireland, Israel, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Peru, Slovakia, Brazil, Cyprus, El Salvador, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, Puerto Rico and South Africa.
The Ashley Madison BlackBook app utilizes your data on cellular or Wi-Fi data connections. Carrier data charges may apply.
*Send and receive private SMS in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
* See your balance at any time and see the history of expenses.
* Think of a disposable number as a pre-paid phone. You deposit money in the account, and we deduct your usage based on where you call (locally or internationally), add more credits when you need to.
* Disposable numbers do not support MMS.
Email us at Blackbook@AshleyMadison.com if you encounter any issue and our customer satisfaction specialists will help to solve your problem.
1) Directly Call Phone Numbers - this may cost you money
2) SMS - Only used to receive authentication SMS on startup
3) Record audio - this is to allow the device to heard your voice when making calls
4) Modify your contacts / read your contacts - ability to call someone from your device contact list.