Watch this season of your favorite shows and the hottest new series. Get into the commercial-free spirit, and stream the shows you love through either our new No Commercials plan or our existing Limited Commercials plan. Dive into all nine seasons of Seinfeld along with thousands of full seasons of top shows. You can also add SHOWTIME® directly through Hulu • Watch the latest episodes of shows like Empire, The Mindy Project, Once Upon a Time, The Last Man on Earth, The Voice, South Park, and many more.
• Enjoy previous seasons of Seinfeld, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Last Ship, American Horror Story, and more.
• Stream popular kids programs including Adventure Time, Doc McStuffins, SpongeBob SquarePants, and classics such as Doug and Rugrats; Latino series and top telenovelas; Hulu Original series Casual, Difficult People, and the Emmy® nominated East Los High; and much more.
• Stream and control your viewing experience from your Android to your TV with Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 using the in-app remote control.
• Resume watching from where you left off on your TV or other supported device.
• Set Kids Lock on your device so your kids are restricted to the Kids hub.
• Watch over WiFi, 3G and 4G.
Hulu is supported on most Android 4.x phones and tablets. Service available in the United States and territories.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-907-0345 if you are having issues with the compatibility of your device.
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated website and apps. To learn more about this, visit www.aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, you may download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices. We are committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.