Reviewed in Apps and Games for Couples
Multiplayer games are great for couples who spend more nights apart than together. Chess Time allows you to play correspondence games with your friends at whatever pace you choose. Open a bottle of wine, sit back, and prepare to secretly curse your girlfriend's name when she traps your knight.
Chess Time - Free Multiplayer Chess!
Play chess for free against real people! -------------------------------------
Chess Time is an online global chess community for correspondence chess players.
Chess Time is acts a long-distance mobile chess game. Find players in the USA, UK, Germany and more countries throughout the world. Communicate by an in-game chat, tag favorite opponents as friends and more!
- Play chess with anyone from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Play against your friends with the top three mobile platforms.
- Tag players as friends for easy re-invite.
- Choose from different chess sets and themes!
- Chat in each chess game against your opponent.
- History of recent games!
- Auto-calculated ELO rating for each account.
- Train against stronger opponents with unrated games!
- Export games as pgn and screenshots.
- Leader Board by rating and country
All opponents are human with available players every minute!
Please note: This is a notification based system. Chess Time will send a notification when it is your time to make a move for each game.