Reviewed in Apps and Games for Couples
Multiplayer games are great for couples who spend more nights apart than together. Chess Time allows you to play correspondence games with your friends at whatever pace you choose. Open a bottle of wine, sit back, and prepare to secretly curse your girlfriend's name when she traps your knight.
Chess Time - Free Multiplayer Chess!
Chess Time is a global chess community for correspondence chess players.
Chess Time is acts a long-distance chess app. Find players in the USA, UK, Germany and more. Communicate by an in-game chat, tag favorite opponents as friends and more!
- Play chess from anywhere in the world.
- Play against your friends
- Different chess sets and themes!
- Game level chat!
- History of recent games!
- Rating auto calculated.
- Export games as pgn and screenshots.
- Leader Board by rating and country
- Tag players as friends for easy invite.
Please note: This is a notification based system. For best results ensure notifications is enabled for Chess Time.