This is not a stand-alone app! You must have Zooper Widget Pro installed ( http://goo.gl/amz7X5) and Media Utilities for the music widget ( http://goo.gl/n7k8bR).
- Five languages (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (more upcoming*))
- Weather widget (4x6, 4x4 and 4x2)
- Clock widget (4x2)
- Agenda widget (4x6 and 4x2)
- Notification widget
- Music widget (4x2)
- Lock screen widget
- Localisation widget (4x2)
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro (http://goo.gl/amz7X5)
- Download and install Flat for Zooper Widget
- Add a Zooper widget via long press on your homescreen (choose the good sizes 4x2, 4x4 or 4x6)
- Tap on the widget and when Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Flat to apply
- Choose your widget and your language
- For the music widget, you need to activate Zooper Widget in Media Utilities's settings.
- If you haven't a full HD screen (1080x1920), Zooper widget will change automatically scaling in the widget settings. You just need to insert "100" in scaling.
- If you resize a widget, the scaling will change. Reput "100" in scaling or find your better scaling.
- For notification installation, you need to move each notifications (circle and number) upper the correct shortcut (easier if you have notifications otherwise you won't see any circle or number).
- If you like the wallpaper you can find it here (http://goo.gl/qh5C3Z) and the icon pack used in my screenshots is Flatastico (http://goo.gl/P6SQkk).
If you have any problems, feel free to contact me. Don’t hesitate to put a screenshot if it’s more explicit.
*Tell me which one do you want to see in future updates.