Reviewed in Apps and Games for Couples
We've all had that night when our grand plans for a nice dinner get scuttled by your collective couch-bound inertia. Regain your status as the culinary hero by ordering delivery from his favorite restaurant with a few taps. Especially useful for those of you who shun phone conversations at all costs... even with a goal as noble as "make lo mein arrive at my house".
For the anytime and anywhere, order food through GrubHub. Sure, you could farm the fields or hit the hunting circuit, but these days, some of us just don’t have time to get out the sickle and spear for a tasty dinner! That’s why we offer free online ordering for pickup and delivery from thousands of restaurants. Just enter your location, and our computer program science stuff will find all the best restaurants near you. Check out menus, select things you want to eat, pay dollars, then wait for delicious food to be made just for you! You can pick up the order yourself or have it delivered to your door. GrubHub. Delivering Your Favorites. Still on the fence? Consider this list of food-centric features:
- In the mood for sushi? Search for “sushi” and we will show you all the sushi near you. You can also search by the rating, hours of operation and other variables to ensure that you get the best sushi available at any given time. Also works for food other than sushi.
- Read ratings and reviews of restaurants and see other people’s tales of culinary triumph, so you know what you can expect from each order.
- Past orders are automatically saved so you can quickly order them again the next time you are hungry.
- Use the app almost anywhere. We’re available in more than 800 cities, with over 30,000 restaurants to order from,
- Pay with cash, credit card, or PayPal. Save your info, so you don’t have to enter it every time.
- Save multiple addresses, so you don’t have to enter that every time, either.
We love New York, Chicago, San Francisco, LA, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle or any other place that has food.