Control. View. Share. The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your Android™ phone or tablet. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and conveniently adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Instagram™, Facebook® and more.* Plus, use it to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software
• NEW Use the GoPro App to wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• NEW Preview video in near real-time with up to 4x faster** live video preview for HERO3+ cameras
• Full remote control of all camera functions
• View photos and play back videos*
• Copy photos and videos* to your device, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo and Video of the Day
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Please note: When your phone or tablet is connected to your camera’s Wi-Fi network, your device’s internet connection will be lost. Any app that requires an internet connection will be temporarily disabled, along with the GoPro App’s Photo and Video of the Day feature.
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at http://www.gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit http://www.gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.