Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your Android™ phone or tablet. Get full remote control of all camera functions—take a photo, start/stop recording and conveniently adjust settings. See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing. View photos and play back videos, then share your favorites via email, text, Instagram™, Facebook® and more.* Plus, use it to wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software on the go for the latest features and best performance.
· Full remote control of all camera functions
· See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
· View photos and play back videos*
· Copy photos and videos* to your device, then share via email, text, Instagram, Facebook or other app
· Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
· Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the latest GoPro videos from across the globe
· View the GoPro Photo of the Day
· Wirelessly update your HERO3+ camera software
· Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Please note: When your phone or tablet is connected to your camera’s Wi-Fi network, your device’s internet connection will be lost. Any app that requires an internet connection will be temporarily disabled.
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers. *Compatible with videos captured in select modes only. Compatibility varies by device.