Reviewed in Demand best!
What is the best note taking app? The answer has always been Evernote from online media. But frankly Evernote is an overkill, it goes too far. Brace yourself folks, Google at rescue, Keep is here to take the crown, with its simple interface and some nice placed features, Keep is the best notes app IMO. It has handy grocery list option, notes sharing capabilities, photo and video notes, cloud backup functionality, it all sums up to the best notes app throne! Highly recommended.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family. Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.