Reviewed in Awesome Android apps - daily updates
With this app, you can now experience typing that is just as smooth, responsive and comfortable. This app features Gesture Typing, Voice Typing, dictionaries, advanced keyboard layouts, next word suggestions, word completions and many more.
Reviewed in Apps That Are Worth A Try
The Google Keyboard app has the most simplest design of a keyboard yet. Took seconds to learn how to use, and the voice mode makes the most out of text to speak. There is also a swipe mode making one handed use easy. Great keyboard client if others aren't working.
Google Keyboard makes text input smart and easy. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing. Compose notes on-the-go using your voice. With amazing word recognition and next-word prediction, Google Keyboard helps you type faster and more accurately on all your Android devices. When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)