Reviewed in The Only APP's You'll Ever Need (Seriously)
Google Wallet has really come a long way, and while it comes baked in on some phones, some of us still have to download it the old fashioned way. If it says it's not compatible with your phone try side-loading it. Some carriers are lame about letting you have this APP on your phone (*cough* Verizon).
Shop, save, and pay with your phone.
• Carry your loyalty programs in the app and leave the plastic cards behind
• Save more when you shop by taking all of your offers with you
• Send money easily to any friend in the US with an email address and get early access to sending money in Gmail
• Tap and pay in stores wherever contactless payments are accepted. To see if your device supports tap and pay, go to https://support.google.com/wallet/answer/1347934?hl=en
• Use the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance at millions of MasterCard® locations and withdraw cash at ATMs
• For security, Google Wallet comes with a PIN and 24/7 fraud monitoring
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app at http://wallet.google.com/manage
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby offers and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Google Wallet works on devices with Android 4.0.1 or later.