Reviewed in The Only APP's You'll Ever Need (Seriously)
Google Wallet has really come a long way, and while it comes baked in on some phones, some of us still have to download it the old fashioned way. If it says it's not compatible with your phone try side-loading it. Some carriers are lame about letting you have this APP on your phone (*cough* Verizon).
Shop, save, and pay with your phone.
• Carry your loyalty programs and offers in one place
• Send money easily to any friend in the US with an email address
• Order the Google Wallet Card for free to spend your Wallet Balance and withdraw cash at ATMs
• Tap and pay in stores wherever contactless payments are accepted. To see if your device supports tap and pay, go to http://goo.gl/tmttJx
• Automatically track your online orders, get notified when they're shipped, plus view your order history in one place
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• For security, Google Wallet comes with a PIN and 24/7 fraud monitoring
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby offers and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Google Wallet works on devices with Android 4.0.1 or later.