Reviewed in The Only APP's You'll Ever Need (Seriously)
Google Wallet has really come a long way, and while it comes baked in on some phones, some of us still have to download it the old fashioned way. If it says it's not compatible with your phone try side-loading it. Some carriers are lame about letting you have this APP on your phone (*cough* Verizon).
• Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank.*
• Keep your information safe. With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe.
• Android Pay is available on all NFC-enabled, non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
• Still have questions? Learn more at https://support.google.com/androidpay
* Android Pay works with cards from most banks: https://goo.gl/LNnLi8
* Android Pay works in these stores & apps: http://goo.gl/JU1AD1