Reviewed in Android App Report
Office Doc comparisons for WPS, Polaris and Google docs. Also Google docs will represent all of Google document apps. Common points: All 3 options are beautifully designed. All 3 access cloud and local storage You can create new documents not just edit existing docs. All 3 have extensive editing systems Google docs key points: Direct save to Google Drive Simple layout for easy use Relatively small app size separately (docs, sheet, slide, pdf). If you got all 4 then it's by far the largest total apk size. Free Drawback: Unless you get all 4 then functionality is reduced.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can: - Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.