Reviewed in Short Android app reviews
Two is better than one. Two Roads has 2 roads vertically over each other. Move through and don't die. The rules are simple: - Swipe Up, Down and Right, Left to switch between Roads and Lanes. - Avoid hitting the obstacles (without power-ups). But destroy when on power-ups. - Make Hi-Score. Two Roads is easy to play but hard to master. Test your skill and be the master. The game has exciting power-ups like: - Turbo (Raze mode): 4-second boost speed with no death. - Boost: 3-Second boost speed with 1 life. - Magnet: 4-second attract nearby magnet. - Shield: Protect you from 1 hit. Play your own music playlist while enjoying the Two Roads. The game is available for free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alkamilsoftech.tworoads
"Oh holy god, this is so good... So much win here." Kotaku - Mike Fahey
Featured under "New & Noteworthy" & "What's Hot" in the US App Store. Two opposing castles on one battlefield. Destroy each other with a comically large cannon, armed units and an armada of spells!
See the destruction on each castle in real time and strategize your cannon shots by using the right artillery, watching the constantly shifting wind and aiming for the essential parts of your enemies castle! Up the ante by rushing towards your enemies with strategically summoned armed units and react to the enemies actions with defensive maneuvers and spells!
CANNON CRASHA FEATURES:
- 40 Campaign levels in 4 unique worlds. (only world 1 is free)
- Interactive comics & witty dialogues throughout the campaign.
- 3 extra game modes: Free play, Survival & Goal Hunt that add lots of content.
- 2 stores, a vanity store for visual skins & an item store for consumable items.
- Achievements that unlock rewards & competitive leaderboards.
- Custom soundtrack, featuring a unique mix of chiptune & orchestral music.
- Detailed pixel art with lots of colors, charm & easter eggs.
- 20+ hours of content filled with unlockables and secrets, can you find them all?
- Tablet only: Local Multiplayer, play with your friends on one device.
More raving reviews:
"...it’s obvious the team at Gangogames & Fabraz are going all-out to make this one a big value." IGN - Justin Davis
"...Cannon Crasha is a great addition to any iPad game library and a must-have for fans of games like Angry Birds." TUAW - Mike Wehner
"..Cannon Crasha has enough to keep you entertained for a long time." IGM - Christian Leed
"So to sum up, Cannon Crasha has cannons, castles, depth, sharing, a sense of humor, and probably a few surprises on top of all that." GameZebo - Nick Tylwalk