Reviewed in Best looking productivity apps !
I use this when I'm in school AND at home, to check what lessons I have the next day (and what lesson I have next when I'm at school). You can input your room, your teacher, and even your HOLIDAYS - and you can have more than one timetable. The design is really nice, and I am a hard person to please when it comes to app design. YOU CAN ALSO ADD HOMEWORK TASKS and DUE DATES!
Timetable is the most beautiful and intuitive app on Google Play for managing your school or university life. Save your timetable and all tasks from homework to exams. You only need to enter them once, because Timetable syncs across all your Android devices. Often forget to turn down your phones volume? No problem the app automatically mutes your phone during lessons.
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications