Reviewed in Android App Report
Looking at this app you know its for a student or someone still enrolled in that type of environment. But it brings back memories of when my life consisted of ruling up a schedule each semester. Literally on paper, these youngsters have it so good. It has a nice graphical representation of the weekly table. You're able to add significant info for the course, such as: - Teacher's name - Location of class - Time of subject/exam (start/end time) - Subject You can even set tasks for homework.
Nafoni: an outstanding school application for managing your school schedule, tasks, exams etc. and has a bunch of other useful features such as auto-mute during classes.
Timetable is the most beautiful and intuitive app on Google Play for managing your school or university life. Save your timetable and all tasks from homework to exams. You only need to enter them once, because Timetable syncs across all your Android devices. Often forget to turn down your phones volume? No problem the app automatically mutes your phone during lessons.
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications