Foodler's free service has made ordering food online fun, easy, and rewarding since 2004. Now Foodler brings your Best Bets for local food delivery to Android! We've got all your favorite delivery foods – plus top-rated restaurants that normally don’t deliver. Explore and experience local favorites rated by Foodler users like you. So whether you're looking for pizza, wings, comfort food, a breakfast wake-up call, vegetarian delights, or face-melting Szechuan – we've got you covered.
PLUS, every Foodler order earns you rewards! Earn points for eating food you love, then cash them in for free food, gift cards, or Foodler merchandise.
It's Easy to Find the Food You Want
Get it delivered or pick it up. Our app makes it easy to find what you’re looking for and get your order started. Search top local restaurants by GPS location or street address, then tap your way through easy-to-use menus. Or, start by searching for a favorite restaurant by name, a cuisine style, or even a favorite dish. We’ll find your Best Bets for you.
Foodler Users Know
Our users are the best, and they know what they like! Foodler users rate restaurants and individual dishes, so it’s easy to find the best stuff near you. Already use Foodler? Just log in with your account info and start using the app! Your account info and past orders will be synced.
- Fast and easy search for restaurants that deliver to you
- Browse all local restaurants or filter by cuisine
- Started in Boston, Foodler now serves 48 states
- Best Bets guide you to local favorites
- Restaurant specials and rebates
- Ratings and recommendations
- Manage multiple orders
- Review order history
- Start new orders based on past orders
- Rewards for every order!
- Identity: Required to send you notifications. We will only notify you regarding orders you place.
- Contacts: Only used to assist you in inviting other people to join your order.
- Location: Only used when searching for restaurants.
- Photos/Media/Files: Only used to store map data when tracking your order via Google Maps.
- Camera: When entering credit card info, you can save time by scanning your card with your camera.