Reviewed in Point and click adventures
What I like: The graphics are spectacular on this game. This app is beautifully designed and thought out. I was having so much fun trying to solve the game that I was forgetting to write a review. The puzzle is difficult but fun. There are hint pages but to be honest I haven't used them as they are labeled as spoilers for a certain area and I would rather solve the puzzle on my own. There is a page to show you another game on the main screen but there is no link to the web. I like this as your children can go look but not purchase another game with just a few touches of the screen. What I don't like: So far I haven't found anything detrimental to the app except that it asks for your device ID in the permissions. That is probably used to register the game but it can have other detrimental uses. In this case I like the game so much that I don't care that it is there but I wish there was another way for register games.
Grandma was right. Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!