Reviewed in Perfection weekly
Glovebox is a highly customizable sidebar you can use in any app, allowing you to view content such as widgets, toggles, folders, and apps. It functions with both icon packs, and it's built in themes. Only one in app purchase for pro, which I suggest you get.
Glovebox brings to android the best way of multi tasking.
Swipe without lifting the finger to select an application to open.
- Apps/Shortcuts/Widgets on the side bar;
- Pin recent task's (Automatically show running apps);
- Visible/Invisible trigger;
- Floating widgets;
- Unread counts (Calls,Sms, Gmail)
- Icon pack support (Apex & Nova);
- Reorder apps.
- Personalize the side bar & icons.
- Long press an app on the bar to open a quick settings menu.
- Blacklist (apps that will pause Glovebox).
XDA Developers Thread:
-How to enable Glovebox on MIUIv5?
Go to the app info and enable 'Show popup window notification' setting. Then restart the app.
-I bought the premium version, now is asking to purchase it again (using the same account). How to solve this problem?
Try to clear the cache and data of Play Store, then start Play Store at least once.
Android Settings>Apps>Play Store app>Clear Cache/Data.
If this didn't work contact by email.
-Why does the app need DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS permission?
This permission is only necessary for Direct Dial shortcuts that might be added to the apps list.
Keywords & Tags:
multitasking, side launcher, sidebar, ubuntu, unity, apps, touch os, task, switch, widgets