Get live bus times, smarter journey planning and comprehensive route maps for every stop in London. London Bus Checker™ is the hit app that works at all London's 20,000 bus stops to show you when the next buses are coming - and where they're going. Plus there's live journey planning to plan your trip by tube, train, overground, ferry, hovercraft.. ..however you roll, we've got it covered.
• As featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy' •
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
• Live bus countdown display, with official TfL data.
• Plan a journey anywhere in London by bus, tube, rail and more.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!*
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Full 3D route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest stops.
• Santander Cycle Hire dock locations
• Favourite the bus stops you use regularly.
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Buschecker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.†
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Stop Alerts are in beta and not supported on some older Android OS/hardware.
† - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official Transport for London feeds.
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the in-app settings.