Notification History will record notifications and toasts so that you can easily track who pushed unwanted message. This app can be used to:
1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (on android 3.0+)
* Import notifications from free version
* Save notifications
* USSD messages recording
* Auto hide USSD alert/dialog. It can be configured on settings as well
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unkown installer). It can be disabled on settings.
* Support not recording toast option
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long clik the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage