Notification History can record all notifications so that you can easily track who pushed unwanted message. This can be used to:
1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications (PRO feature)
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (PRO feature on android 3.0 and above)
* Import notifications from free version (PRO feature)
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long clik the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
message, popup, notification, history, record, backup, share, status bar, advertisement, ads, detect, annoying, uninstaller, personal info