Monyt is a server monitoring application made to help IT professionals keeping an eye out on their machines status and get notified when something bad happens, as well as checking server stats in real time... at your fingertips! - FEATURES
* Monitoring interval ranging from 5 minutes to 8 hours
* HTTPS support
* Notice (even audio) in case a downtime occurs
* OS, kernel version, CPU model
* CPU load in last 1, 5 and 10 minutes
* RAM load
* Graphics for bandwidth, CPU and RAM usage
* Partitions table
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
It's required that the machine has a web server with PHP support on it. In the case the machine mounts a particular operating system it might become needed that the "shell_exec" function is enabled in php.ini.
Monyt requires you to install a serverside script, download and install the following file and save it with .php extension in the web directory of the machine you're going to monitor before adding it to Monyt.