Reviewed in OldGamerClasic Review 4 Games and Apps
Well It's a Sims game with 3D world and grapichs but the worst part about this game is the time... like you have to wait something... Lets take an example. When you are going to shower its gonna take lets say about 15 minutes and you have to wait 15 minutes till he/she finishes the showering witch is annoying but they have some pretty cool stuff there to build a house with
★Be enchanted in The Sims FreePlay! ★
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your smartphone or tablet!
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
**The Sims FreePlay is an immersive, high quality game. Please note that it requires a 350MB+ download and roughly 1200MB+ free space on your device. To speed things up, we recommend connecting to WiFi.**
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information: