Reviewed in uSeek uNeek Android Games
Not your typical build-a-town game as long as The Simpsons are around! Homer has wiped out Springfield and guess who gets to clean up his mess, and eat.. eh spend.. tons of glazed donuts in the process? D'OH! You guessed it: YOU! The writers of the show really did a phenomenal job, bringing the wackiness from the show to the game. Join in on the hilarious quests as we help Homer to unlock new characters, including a certain smart-mouthed trouble maker, along the way!
Reviewed in best android games
The Simpsons: Tapped Out is a city building game developed by Electronic Arts. Homer wiped out Springfield and its up to you to rebuild it! Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa and the rest of his family. Complete taste and earn donuts! Visit your friends and party down at Duff Brewery. The Simpsons: Tapped Out is super fun!
The Treehouse of Horror update is here and it’s out of this world!
Aliens have arrived in Springfield with plans to attack! Uncover their plot and save your town! At least until the government finds out and covers this all up.
• Squish the alien invaders and collect probes, ray guns and more to earn special prizes
• Trick-or-treat with more characters than ever and craft unique limited time items
• Compete with your friends on NEW LEADERBOARDS and see who can squish the most aliens
• Enjoy new characters, buildings and decorations and rediscover missed prizes from last
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
**This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 175MB based on device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).**
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.