Reviewed in The best Apps and Games - Daily Update
Here comes the "Free to Play"-sequel to one of the most popular tower defense-games! The fight of the century, with many innovations can go in the second round where plants fight against zombies! P.S.: This game is financed, in contrast to the previous-part completely with In-App purchases! Also optimized for tablets!
Google Play Weekly Deals - Get 50% off Torchwood!
"Best Games of 2013" Collection on Google Play
The zombies are coming… back. It’s about time! The sequel to the hit action-strategy adventure brings the fun to tablets and touchscreens. Join Crazy Dave on a crazy adventure where you’ll meet, greet and defeat legions of zombies from the dawn of time to the end of days. Amass an army of powerful new plants, supercharge them with Plant Food and power up your defenses with amazing new ways to protect your brain. And that's just the beginning! The future holds many mysteries… also zombies. Lots and lots of zombies.
Consult the bill payer before making any in-app purchases. Parents see https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en&ref_topic=2803018 for instructions on enabling password protected purchases.
Best Mobile Game at E3 – Game Informer
Best Mobile Game 2013 – Mashable
Game of the Year 2013 – Slide to Play
• Meet new plants that will defend your lawn through time
• Go toe-to-missing-toe with dozens of new zombies
• Supercharge your floral friends with Plant Food
• Fire up amazing Finger Powers to freeze, flick and zap zombies
• Defeat challenges that will test your zombie-zapping skills
• Take on zombies from all worlds in Piñata Party and win prizes
• Collect coins to purchase potent power-ups
• Connect to Game Services to unlock achievements and compete against friends on the leaderboards
• Grow your Zen Garden and reap sweet rewards
• Look out! Zombie chickens!
“Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a must-download.” —CNET
“Not just good, not even just great, but an instant classic.” —NBCNews.com
“An experience that’s every bit as challenging and rewarding as the original.” —Kotaku
Language Support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
• Requires Android 2.3 (Gingerbread); ARMv7 1.0 Ghz or higher; 1 GB of RAM
• Features may vary by mobile device
Follow us on twitter.com/PlantsvsZombies
Find us on www.facebook.com/PlantsversusZombies
Visit the Plants vs. Zombies store: http://www.pvzstore.com
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
©2013 Electronic Arts Inc. Plants vs. Zombies is a trademark of Electronic Arts Inc.