Blade Buddy Free (Ad-supported version) allows you go edit various system settings on your Android Device including: - Enable hardware acceleration (required for some games to run)
- Disable boot animation
- Enable/Disable Stagefright codecs (helps some games, and videos - depends on device whether this helps or not)
- Disable forced camera shutter sound
- Change LCD Density
- Change WIFI scanning interval
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Start Size
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Growth Limit
- Quick reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader, quick power-off
- Re-mount /system as read-write (PRO only - requires working busybox)
- Re-mount /system as read-only (PRO only - requires working busybox)
* NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work *
NOTE: this software requires a rooted phone and root permissions to work! In addition, some functions require a recent version of BusyBox to be installed.
WARNING: changing system settings can put your phone into a non-working state. Please make sure you know what you are doing as I am not responsible for any damage caused by using this app.
A note on permissions. The following permissions are required:
Required to download adverts in the ad-supported version and for analytics.
Required to get adverts in the right language for the ad-supported version and for also for analytics e.g. so that we can see which languages we need to localise for.
Required to generate the network unlock code.
For more details, see: http://droidgram.com/forum/6-Blade-Buddy