(BETA) Echo is the best lock screen to view and interact with your notifications.
Echo Notification Lockscreen automatically sorts your notifications and delivers the important alerts to your lock screen:
★ Stay organized - Group your notifications for quick glancing. When you open your phone in the morning, your work, game, and social updates are neatly separated.
★ Avoid interruptions - Echo learns which notifications are most important to you, and only wakes your lock screen on priority messages.
★ Create reminders - Set a notification to bounce back at a later time or place.
★ Detailed view - Echo locker shows you more details on each notification. Unlike widgets like NiLs or DashClock, Echo lets you view and dismiss notifications individually.
★ Be secure - Echo works with your default security
• Help translate Echo: https://crowdin.net/project/echolocker
• Bugs or feature requests? Email email@example.com.
• Google Plus: http://goo.gl/kgwjKV.
• Twitter: @echolocker
• Works with custom launchers like Go Launcher, Yahoo Aviate Launcher, and Everything.me Launcher. Receive Google L style notifications with Echo.
• Show or hide notifications from your favorite apps like Whatsapp, Gmail, and Pinterest.
• Echo locker is very easy to install. It is not a widget like NiLs lockscreen or DashClock. You do not need to change your launcher settings like Go Locker or Locker Master. Echo requires no custom setup and replaces your entire lock screen.
• Customize your notification categories and wallpapers.