(BETA) Echo is the best lock screen to view and interact with your notifications.
Echo Notification Lockscreen automatically categorizes your notifications and delivers the most important alerts to your lock screen:
★ Stay organized - Group your notifications for quick glancing. When you open your phone in the morning, your work, game, and social updates are neatly separated.
★ Avoid interruptions - Echo learns which notifications are most important to you, and only wakes your lock screen on priority messages.
★ Create reminders - Set a notification to bounce back at a later time or place.
★ Detailed view - Echo locker shows you more details on each notification. Unlike widgets like NiLs or DashClock, Echo lets you view and dismiss notifications individually.
★ Be secure - Echo works with your default security
Echo is free for a limited time only. Download Echo today!
• Help translate Echo: https://crowdin.net/project/echolocker
• Bugs or feature requests? Email email@example.com.
• Google Plus: http://goo.gl/kgwjKV.
• Twitter: @echolocker
• Works with custom launchers like Go Launcher, Yahoo Aviate Launcher, and Everything.me Launcher. It works even better than the Google L notifications lock screen!
• Show notifications from your favorite apps like Whatsapp, Gmail, and Pinterest. Echo offers more features than the iOS lockscreen, and is Android only. With Echo, your notifications are automatically categorized.
• Echo locker is very easy to install. It is not a widget like NiLs lockscreen or DashClock. You do not need to change your launcher settings like Go Locker. Echo requires no custom setup and replaces your entire lock screen.
• Customize your notification categories and wallpapers with Echo.
• To use Echo locker, you must give access to your notifications.