Now supports 7” tablets
The DIRECTV App for Android tablet takes your mobile entertainment experience to a whole new level. You can stream Live TV and On Demand content anywhere. A brand new feature called DIRECTV CoPilot™ lets you engage with your favorite shows and sports like never before*. Plus browse the guide, get sports scores, control your TV and set your DVR from anywhere.
Limited programming available. Additional charges may apply. WATCH
- Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows On Demand at home or on the go with HBO®, STARZ®, SHOWTIME®, Nickelodeon, HGTV, Comedy Central and more from anywhere.
- Watch top TV channels live in any room of your home and more than 30 TV channels outside your home.
- Personalize your DIRECTV experience by customizing your home screen, add, remove and reorder as many modules as you like.
- Tap to tune to any show on your TV.
- Use the built-in remote to really control your TV experience from your tablet.
- View & delete playlist recordings and tap to play them on TV.
- Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere.
New! DIRECTV CoPilotTM lets you engage with your favorite shows and sports as you’re watching on your TV!
- Follow tweets, add comments, and participate in trivia and polls with other fans while watching popular television shows and sporting events.
- Get up-to-the-minute stats and scores for your favorite sports teams.
- Learn more about the actors, get the latest news, and much more.
- Browse and discover shows, movies and sports. Plus get program descriptions, cast & crew info, and parental ratings – without interrupting what you are watching on TV.
- Browse the Guide up to 14 days in advance, view only your favorite channels or filter by channels you can watch on your tablet.
- Track your favorite teams, view current sports matchups and scores by league, with the option to watch or record.
- DIRECTV customers must have a Residential Home account registered on DIRECTV’s website to access the DIRECTV app for tablets.
- Watching On Demand or select Live TV Streaming channels outside the home requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
- Live TV Streaming in-home-only channels, CoPilot and remote control requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, Genie and HR20 or higher) connected to the same network. Remote control is also available with HD receivers (models C31, H21 and higher). *All functions and programming are subject to change at any time. Blackout rules and other conditions apply to sports programming.
- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G Internet connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR .Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording.
- Tips, Tricks and Customer Support are available on the DIRECTV website.