Reviewed in A beautiful and improved Android experience
There's nothing wrong with the stock calendar. But this app just looks so pretty. I have Beautiful Widgets and a Digital calendar widget on my homescreen, which look perfect together. Probably the best 3rd party calendar app.
Reviewed in Beautiful and functional apps
Hands down one of the best calendar app around. I've trialed several different calendar apps, some of which I've even paid for to get the advanced features but Digical beat them all hands down. Digical integrates with ALL of my calendars and make everything easy to see and organize. The widgets are simply beautiful and if you can spare $1/yr, you should get the weather add on as well.
Our diary planner and organizer offers multiple calendar views, stylish calendar widgets and integrated worldwide weather forecast for quick and efficient scheduling on your phone and tablet! Join our beta group to be one of the first to test our latest updates. (http://bit.ly/1Qw9jiJ)
★ “Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android” & “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” – Lifehacker
DigiCal’s diary planner and organizer provides a clear and beautiful overview for your events and appointments.
• Conveniently switch between 7 calendar views (day, week, week agenda, month calendar, text month, year and list view in portrait and landscape mode).
• The slick dark theme allows for better visibility in low-light settings and night mode.
• Event keyword image matching available in all 27 languages!
• 6 highly customizable widgets with different theme styles and views: (FREE: list, day, day list, day grid widgets; PREMIUM: 2 extra widgets –text month and month calendar widget)
• Intuitive navigation between days, weeks and months with zoomable day and week view.
• Syncs across all devices and with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange,
• For extra privacy, you can create local calendars that are not synchronized and is only accessible on your local device,
• Seamless event color sync with Google Calendar or choose DigiCal's pre-set colors for your events,
• Combined date & time picker for faster scheduling,
• Easily schedule an event across multiple time zones with date and time display in both local and foreign time zone,
• Faster address entry with Google Places Autocomplete,
• Instantly plan and reschedule with the cut, copy, paste function,
• Easily share events with friends and family,
• Manage invitations with RSVP and reply to organizer or all guests of an event,
• FREE 3-day local and worldwide weather outlook in all calendar views and widgets,
• Pop-up notifications with quick action buttons for snooze, map and navigation,
• Available in 27 languages.
❤ We are a small and independent app developer dedicated to bringing you the best scheduling experience. Show us some love by upgrading to DigiCal+ to support future development.
✪ Upgrade to DigiCal+ to get additional features:
★ No ads
★ 2 extra widgets: Beautiful month and month calendar widget
★ Calendar selection: Select which calendars to display on your widgets
★ Extra calendar widget theme styles and font size pre-sets
★ Personalize background colors and transparency using the calendar widget color picker
★ Customize text size, style and colors in the calendar widgets
★ 42 theme colors to customize the calendar views
★ Year view with heat map for spotting free/busy periods
★ Hide week numbers in calendar views
★ Change font type and size in calendar views
★ Custom snooze options
☁ Subscribe to our premium weather forecast (yearly subscription, in-app purchase) for additional weather details:
- Extended 15-day weather outlook.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Manage and save your favorite locations for quick weather location access.
⚽ Subscribe to our public calendars using our calendar catalog!
Don't miss out on another holiday, sports event or favorite TV show again.
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C