Personalize your Android homescreen by creating your own icon shortcuts for websites. Customize your website shortcuts with your own selected text and image. Furthermore, there are no advertisements and it's free. I made it originally for myself, and decided to share. Giving a fair rating is very well appreciated! Many applications have made the switch from native applications to a single mobile-friendly website. Although this is a positive development, it means that you can only open them conveniently via bookmarks. This requires two taps in the best case, while a shortcut on your homescreen requires only a single tap! It is especially convenient and time-saving for often visited websites.
* Automatically detect name and icon (via the website URL)
* Make use of "Share via..." in any other application (e.g. Chrome) to create shortcuts
* Icon selection via both path (local) and URL
* Supports linking local application URIs (e.g. whatsapp://send?text=Hello)
* Shortcut preview
* Automatic protocol prefix
* URL validation
* Broad support for image formats: *.png, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.ico, *.gif, *.bmp
* No advertisements
* Dynamic adjustment of icon dimensions
* Works with icon packs
* Supported languages: English, Dutch, German
Copyright 2015 Deltac Development
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.