Reviewed in Game Over Mann, Game Over
Taking more than a nod from classics like doom, this fps delivers old school in a slick chrome covered package. Graphics are great although shadows are lacking, so don't expect doom 3 quality visuals. However, the framerate is nice and high as a result and the controls are smooth and fluid. The story is pretty basic as you'd expect from this type of fps and involves you trying to infiltrate an enemy installation in order to take down an AI nemesis. This holographic chappy pops up at the start of each mission to remind you of how much of a badass he is before throwing all manner of defense drones against you. The AI is adequate for this type of game and you will be overwhelmed quickly by the drones if you don't keep blasting away. This is one of my favourites at the moment and I'm sure I'll be playing it for months to come.
Very similar to quake it's a FPS but instead of creatures you have to kill robots and I mean A LOT of robots, see the video you will like it ;)
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and soon the rest of the galaxy! Features:
• Old school first person shooter game-play.
• Single player campaign.
• Online multiplayer death-match mode.
• LAN multiplayer death-match.
• Cyber Punk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks. (http://abductedbysharks.com/)
• Google Play Game Services.
• Controller support for Moga controllers
• Support for NVIDIA SHIELD
• Controller support for Game Stop Red Samurai
When playing with a controller: (Android + controller setup)
- Support for multiple control layouts: South paw and legacy
- 2 player split screen on one device: co-op campaign and death-match modes.
Be sure to vote for Neon Shadow on Steam Greenlight if you'd like to see it on PC!
Follow @cm_games on Twitter for news and updates!