Reviewed in Reddit Saturday APPreciation thread, Dec 21 2013
bmarc92: I'd also like to share the cloud storage Copy. It has become my primary cloud storage over Dropbox. I prefer Copy because: 1) they give you more space, 15gb to start or 20 with a referral link, plus there is no limit to how much space you can earn with referrals. 2) If you share a folder with someone, the size of the file is split between both of your accounts, so if you share a folder that contains 2gb worth of data with one person, your account is only down 1gb. If you share the same file with 4 people, you would only be down 500mb. There are other reasons too, but those are the main ones. The Copy Android App does have photo auto-upload, just like Dropbox, but I don't use it so I cannot say how well it works.
Having an issue? Don't hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
• Download past versions of any file